Monday, November 26, 2012

Shopping for Brock!

   Many months ago I gained a friend. A friend who is choosing to save a little boy from an orphanage across the sea. This friend has become very dear to me, along with the little boy that she is adopting, Brock. Brock stole my heart around this time last year. Once this family committed to Brock, I committed to them that I would do whatever I could to help bring this little boy home. Here is one way I am trying to help.
   As the days get closer and closer to Christmas, you may be needing a thing or two from one of my favorite online shopping sights, Amazon. On the right side of my blog, you will notice a link. By clicking on the link prior to purchasing things on Amazon, some of the money will go to assist with Brock's adoption. This is just a small way we can help "Bring Brock Home." Thanks for your help.

Reagan

1 comment:

Kameron Meyer said...

So glad to know this! I was just getting ready to do an Amazon shop - now we'll use this to help Brock! Love your heart, Raggs!