Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Chimi!

My doggie, Chimi, had a birthday yesterday. She is six years old. My mommy tells me that she is 42 in dog years. That's older then my mom! She is one of my two favorite doggies. She is so  patient with me. She lets me crawl under the table to find her. I like to lay next to her and just ponder being one. 

She sometimes lets me sit beside her...
 ...and lay on her.
She even lets me give her a kisses.
I even catch my sissy riding her too!
Sometimes I like to pester the other animals in the house. Here I am following Beau the cat around. He was trying to get a drink of water and was not very happy I was bothering him. 
 I tried to follow him...
 Peek-a-boo...I found you silly kitty!
 Come let me give you a big hug!

I am so glad to have these special friends that are so patient with me.  I hope I get to celebrate Chimi for many more years. 

Love, 
Nate

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Thanks, Nate for the pet update! My goodness your friends put up with a lot from you and big Sissy! But they seem to love it and being close to you...just like Aggie does here at Grammys house! Hugs and Kisses, Grammy

Gentry said...

Oh Nate...loving animals is definitely in your blood! Too cute!