I know I am overdue for a post...and I am preparing one showcasing the craziness of Fall at the Turley's. Until then, I thought I would highlight something else very worthy. Most of my followers know how much my heart aches for special need orpahans overseas. Lord willing, someday we will be able to claim one of these orphans as our own, and make that special little one a Turley. Until then I am supporting the website that has made it possible for so many people to adopt a special little one of their own. Through this website I have found many sweet faces to love and pray for, as well as building special relationships with some of the families that go before.
Every year, Reece's Rainbow has an Angel Tree Program to help raise funds for children who do not have a forever family yet. These funds will eventually help with the financial strain of these costly adoptions. Various supporters choose a child and advocate for them raising money in whatever way they can. I am adding a link on the side of the blog to assist anyone who feels led in helping these sweet faces. If you can't decide which one to help, I would be more then happy to share the faces that have been tugging at my soul.
Thank you for taking a moment to view these little ones. Please take a moment and pray that there forever family is just around the corner. Merry Christmas (a little early) to everyone. I am praying that we all have a blessed holiday season.
Reagan
2 comments:
Reagan, we just love your heart for these special kids. Thank you for sharing that on your blog. May many of those little ones be blessed because of your prayerful heart and generous spirit. Love you!
Thanks, Reagan! What you're doing is the best gift ever for me; I anticipate getting to know you and your family better through your bloggings.
Post a Comment