Our Nate is 2! So hard for me to comprehend. Since he is still such a little guy, I think I keep thinking of him as such a baby, even when he is turning into such a big boy!
We had a construction party for him. It turned out to be so much fun!
Here he is trying to sneak in a few presents when no one was looking.
Nate's current favorite food is donuts, so we had to incorporate them somehow.
Krosby and Nate! (I love the look on Nate's face!)
Instead of a birthday wreath, I figured this was more fitting for his party!
I don't think I have to describe this one....
And here is the cake. I am SO proud of how it turned out. I had gotten a few ideas off of Pinterest; however, I ended up free styling it in the end. (I almost didn't want to cut into it!)
Nate absolutely LOVED having everyone sing to him. (Later I will give a kidney doctor appointment update; however, during his most recent blood draw, we were able to replay the footage of everyone singing to him on his birthday, and it made him calm down. He just re-watched the video over and over again as the nurses were trying to find his vein.....poor little guy.)
Big sister enjoying herself. Later she told us that it was the BEST PARTY EVER!! I guess I have my work cut out for me for her upcoming birthday.
Barnaby greeting the guests.
Adam and I got Nate a little vacuum for his present, and he loves it. He even tried to take it to bed with him that night. Silly boy!
I am working on a 2nd year video for Nate. I will update more on his medical stuff during this post.
Happy Birthday Nater Gater!! We love you so much!

2 comments:
Oh my word, Reagan! You are so crafty!!! What a party! Our boys would have just loved it. So glad you had a fun time celebrating Nate. We love him...and you all so much and send lots of hugs!
Raggs, You are amazing! What a stinking cute party for a stinking cute little guy! We love you Nate!
Post a Comment