Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Look out world, Nate is Walking!

We finally were able to record some footage of our little guy walking. He is such a busy little boy. In the video you will notice him not only walking, but chasing a cat too. At the very end of the video, I had to stop recording to avoid a new bruise from falling. Enjoy!

Nate Walking from rebturley on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Go Nate, Go! So stinking cute as usual. I recognize those jammies! :)

Becky Kerger said...

Grammy loves Nate and his antics but his newly found adventuresome spirit is making her gray!! He is becoming fearless like Tessa was...and still is...no more bruises please...makes Grammy sad. Hugs and Kisses!!

Kameron Meyer said...

Oh. My. Word! He may be the cutest thing on two legs!!! I'm so glad you posted this...I have heard about how mobile he's become, but he is still such a little baby in my mind...to see him so busy and walking was just precious! We love you guys!