This past Friday, Adam and I were able to go out on a date. We do not get these too often, but this one was super special. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved the Christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman. Last Friday, he finally came to town.
The singer Bebo Norman also came to open the concert. Both were incredibly moving, not to mention wonderful! It was such a great night!
Towards the end of the evening, Steven Curtis Chapman shared with the audience about their calling to assist with adoption along with their ministry, Show Hope. Adam and I are hoping that God opens a door for us one day to adopt, so it was so moving to see and hear such an advocate for this special cause, not to mention the stories from his own experiences.
Thanks hubby for such a great night. I would encourage everyone who can to see this man in concert. He is amazing!




No comments:
Post a Comment