Thursday, April 12, 2012

HELP BRING BROCK HOME!

In our last post, I shared about the little guy I had fallen for, Brock. Since then I have been in communication with his forever family. I am so happy that God has given me this new friendship based upon a mutual love of not only Brock but children with Down Syndrome as well. We are wanting to help them in any way we can. To the right of the blog you will notice a link to donate money to help Brock come home. Our family would love to help their family, bringing Brock a few steps closer to the arms of his new family. If you are not in a place to donate money, please include the Mulkey family and Brock in your prayers. I will keep everyone updated as I hear things. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

xo said...

That is SOO awesome!! How blessed they are to have you championing them and their precious son during this process!! <3