A little over a month ago, I reluctantly brought home a stray kitten found in a tree at my school. Due to the fact that we already have a houseful of furry creatures, we tried very hard to find a home for this little fella. However, not many people like cats, and do not want to take one in.....so, what's an animal loving family to do? We have become attached to this little guy, and Tessa walks around the house calling him "Baby". If we were to be approached by a loving family who was willing to take this guy in, we would be more then happy to hand him over. However, we do not see that happening, so it looks like he will be the newest member of the Turley family.


If you are familiar with the Sesame Street segment "Elmo's World", you will know where this little guy got his name. Officially, his name is "Mr. Noodle's Brother, Mr. Noodle", but for short we call him Mr. Noodle. (I know, this is Adam's humor shining through!) Elmo has become one of Tessa's favorite characters, so it was pretty obvious where this little guy would get his big name.


He likes to act like he is a hunter, catching Tessa's Beanie Babies and dragging them around. All the other animals seem to have taken to him as well. Oh well, the more the merrier...right?
2 comments:
...more like Mr. Noodles furry brother, Mr Noodle!! You crazy cat people!! Love you still...
Somehow I can't say the name Mr. Noodle without saying it in Elmo's high pitched voice :) I love cats! Would take him if I could..
Post a Comment