Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July! It is amazing to look back over the course of a year and see how much our sweet Tessa has changed. Here are some of her 2011 Fourth of July photos.





...and her are some of her 2010 photos. She is growing up so quickly, but it is so amazing to see her personality grow with each passing day. Hope everyone had a safe holiday!



3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

SO glad to see all the cute updated pictures! I can't believe how old our baby girls are getting!!! If Tessa needs any help with being a big sister, Gracie said she can help give a few pointers! :)

Becky Kerger said...

So fun to see the THEN and NOW differences. I LOVE HER!!!! Just Crazy Gram...MUUUAAAWHHH!

Gentry said...

AHHHH SO cute!!! Can't believe how fast she has grown. I love her so much!