Friday, November 26, 2010

Rocks!

Tessa has recently discovered rocks! She is fascinated by them and spends a lot of time looking for them and analyzing them. Maybe she will grow up to be a geologist, who knows??? (Oh, and she also discovered chili peppers too.)

Here are some cute pics of Tessa looking for rocks while visiting at her Mimi's house. Mimi has a lot of interesting rocks in her backyard for Tessa to investigate.






Here is Tessa's version on "peek-a-boo". :-)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am using two of those pics for my phone and computer desktop! Tess can be a geologist if she wants, but I'm still hoping she'll become a vet! ;-)

Becky Kerger said...

Doesn;t have to be just rocks!! She loves to explore anything she can get her hands on...what a little scientist!! What fun it will be over the years to watch her talents unfold and discover who she is as the Lord made her!! Glad I get to sit on the sidelines and cheer her on! Love, Grammy

Kameron Meyer said...

Love that little curious monkey! Give her kisses from us!

Dana Erickson said...

I love "Peek-A-Boo" Tessa!!! So cute!

Kergers said...

What is it about rocks? Mia could play in them all day...

Gentry said...

Those pictures are so precious! The one of her peeking around the wall made me laugh out loud. So cute! She is getting so big and i'm missing it :( give her lots of hugs and kisses from her aunt deet-deet :) Love you guys!