Tessa has been walking for awhile now. She is very capable, but still gets the occasional bruise here and there. Tessa can now sign some basic sign language and she is making more and more attempts and talking in her own little language. This song is special because it has become mine and Tessa's song. Every time it comes on the radio in the car, Tessa dances in her car seat while I sing along. (Obviously Tessa can't tell that I am not the greatest of singers yet.) I love that we are "stuck like glue"!
Tessa 13 and 14 Months from rebturley on Vimeo.
We have also had to start making a change to her monthly photo with her Pooh Bear. Typically we take it in her bed. Well, Tessa thinks that means "night night" time now, so if she isn't ready for a nap...she gets upset quickly! So we had to locate an alternative location. Another funny pic is of Tessa with bacon on her nose. A few months ago, we found her with a Cheerio on her nose, and she had no idea it was there. Well it happened again, but this time with bacon....too funny! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Adorable! Her hair has gotten so long in a month...makes her look so much older! Of course we like the Jack tackle shot! :-)
So cute!
I Loved this video! Tessa's hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment