The school year has begun, and Mommy is back at work. I have grown a lot since Grammy was watching me last spring. I crawl, walk, and even run (a little wobbly though).Grammy has lots of fun toys for me to play with. I am lucky to have a Grammy that will watch me when my Mommy can't.
It sure looks like you have fun....just like I did when I stayed with Grammy and Papa! Hopefully, one day, we can play together! Have fun with Aggie and with the green, blue and purple cars...those were my favorites! Love, your cousin Jack
2 comments:
YESSSS you are one busy little girl! I love having you to keep me company! Hugs and Kisses, Gram
It sure looks like you have fun....just like I did when I stayed with Grammy and Papa! Hopefully, one day, we can play together! Have fun with Aggie and with the green, blue and purple cars...those were my favorites!
Love, your cousin Jack
Post a Comment