By now we know that our little Tessie has a BIG personality! What is neat to see are similarities between her and her two parents. Adam's mom was always snapping pictures of Adam when he was young whenever he got into trouble...because he looked so cute doing it. We are going to try to recreate some of these photos...only Tessie style. Some poses, we may not have to prompt. With her big personality comes mischief. Although, we too are grabbing our camera more then scolding these days, oh well. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:
SOOO very cute...it almost looks like they are brother and sister...so funny! Will have to find some "Reagan as a little girl getting into mischief" photos for her to recreate as well...I am sure there are plenty...Love you all, Gram
Oh my goodness, I could just eat her alive!!!! I couldn't believe how much she looked like the photo of Adam as a baby! She is so much part of both of you...give her a hug for me!
Post a Comment