Monday, April 12, 2010

Tessa almost crawling!

Tessa is one the verge of crawling. She pretty much can get to where she needs to go these days by rolling, or inching her way there. I was able to catch her on video trying to crawl towards my parent's dog Aggie. (Which we are finding out, Tessa loves all animals. We have to just work on softening our grip a little.) What is neat to see in this video is Tessa going forward, and then Tessa choosing to sit back down. We better start baby proofing the house! Hope you enjoy!

Tessa almost crawling from rebturley on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

So cute, go Tessa go!! :) Poor old Aggie is looking pretty old, she better move fast soon if Tessa is on the move! Love you! (P.S Gracie has that onesie too! :))

Becky Kerger said...

Once Tessa really gets going I am afraid I won't be able to keep up with her! Your video sounds like you were in a hurricane the wind was so noisey!! Just those gentle AZ breezes!! Love you all, Mom K..Grammy

Kameron Meyer said...

So adorable! I love her cute sneeze and then how Aggie sneezes a few seconds later. Kiss her for me! (Tessa, not Aggie!)