Here are a few cute 8 months shots. I love her expressions!
We continue to spend a lot of time outside. Recently we found a park close to our house with ducks and geese. Tessa likes to watch the baby birds follow their mommies.
Here are some cute pics of Tessa and her hat. This is the only hat that Tessa will not pull off right away. Currently our hat has gone missing, so family...keep your eyes open for a runaway pink Elmo hat!

Tessa got to see her first glimpse at wild animals the other day when we went to the Wildlife Zoo. We had a lot of family fun. Most of the time, Tessa loves her stroller, but not today. Daddy and Mommy had to take turns carrying her. Even April in AZ is too hot!We didn't end up staying long because we were afraid our little darling would burn...even with sunscreen on. I wonder who she takes after?
One of the animals she paid most attention to was the tiger. She just watched him move back and forth in his cage. We told her it was Mr. Bingley's big brother:-) We will have to come back another time when it is cooler and Tessie is older. We enjoyed our little family outing!
Love,
Adam, Reagan and Tessa
2 comments:
So, so very cute...each month she gets even more expressive and talkative...hmmm, wonder who she takes after?? Hugs and Kisses, Mom K...Grammy
She is so adorable, I can hardly stand it. I'm telling you guys....the more I see my cute nieces, the more I want a little girl myself! :-) Love you!
Post a Comment