Sunday, August 9, 2009

37 Weeks!

It is amazing to think about this pregnancy drawing to a close. Only three weeks to go before our little girl will be here. We both can't wait for her arrival, and pray that everything goes smoothly.
This week has been a rough one because I went back to work. One benefit is that starting tomorrow, my part time status kicks in and I get to go home around noon every day. That will allow me to come home rest and more importantly...put my feet up. I am frantically trying to tie up all loose ends in my classroom to help my stress level go down. My classroom will just have to survive without me.

2 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Enjoy these last few days even though they seem tough...very soon you will be changed forever and this person inside you will now be attached on the outside!! It's a great ride! This Grammy is ready and waiting!! Hugs and Prayers, Mom...Grammy

Kameron Meyer said...

Awww Raggie...I wish I could be there to help you out. I love you and am praying for you. I know Tessa will make a wonderful appearance and hopefully make it not too tough on her Mommy! We can't wait to see her.