I know I am way behind on posts, but at least this one is on time!
This past weekend, we finally got to celebrate Danny's third birthday. His original party was set for January, but due to rain and mommy getting strep throat, we had to push it off a few weeks. We were fortunate to get a BEAUTIFUL day in AZ, which is rare most of the year.
I am quite proud of my gummy bear topiaries!
My birthday boy!
Fun in the sandbox
Enjoying the picnic blanket!
Practicing to walk in the grass...ended up looking like a crab walk!
Wagon rides are fun!
Singing happy birthday to him
Fun with the parachute!
Danny has come so far in a year. It is hard to believe he is old enough to start taking the bus to preschool.....sniff sniff.
Happy 3rd birthday Danny! We love you!
1 comment:
What great pictures from such a sweet birthday celebration! We are sad that we weren't there to enjoy it all with you...but happy to have some individual time with your family. We love you, Danny!!!!
Post a Comment