Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Just A Dress

A while ago I came across a very special picture. The pictures were of a little girl wearing her mother's wedding dress. It was such a precious picture. I knew that if I was ever blessed with a daughter, I was going to recreate that special picture myself. 

A few years later, I am now the mother of a spunky little four year old. She is so precious in so many ways...I know, I might be a little bias. 

So I decided to give it a try...and here are the results!





 I heard one person suggest to keep these pictures secret until your daughter's wedding day....but how could I keep these secret???

 I'm not sure if my Big T will ever choose to where my dress on her special day, but I will always have such a sweet remembrance of her in my dress with these photos. 

Thank you for giving me these priceless pictures Tessa!

Thanks also goes to the photographer, Emily, who did a fantastic job! 


3 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE PHOTOS...AND HER!

Morgan Family said...

very cute!

Kameron Meyer said...

So sweet! She is such a perfect model! Love her smile and curls? Love you!