Today was a sad day. Adam and I finally caved and allowed Tessa to get her first haircut. Both of us love her long locks, but we do not like the fight she puts up whenever we are trying to comb or wash it. She inherited my sensitive head and easily tangled hair....poor thing. So I know how she feels. Here are the before shots....
Doesn't she look so old? I am dreading her first day of school...sniff sniff. (Stop growing up little girl!)
The place we went to was specifically geared towards kids with cool car seats and movies playing at each station. Tessa did awesome except when she had to hold still....which is literally impossible for my girl.
The hairstylist cut the hair at the ponytail so that I would have a keepsake. I think she knew how rough this was for me. When the cut was made, I teared up a little :-(
So here is the finished product! Not sure why, but Tessa doesn't like to look straight into the camera.
She is already bouncing around and having fun with her short haircut. I love the cuteness, but miss the long locks...But she is cute no matter what!











3 comments:
Oh my, thanks for sharing that experience with us! She's such a big girl, that over the shoulder look got to me! Love her!
OH NO!!! NOT THE LOCKS!!! I can see why you had a few sniffles in there! But can I just say, she is absolutely adorable no matter what. And that last picture of her in the chair actually getting it cut with the lady leaning down to trim....is that a mini-Reagan I see? That is the first picture I've ever seen where she looks JUST LIKE YOU, Reagan! Give her a kiss for us...can't wait to see more shots of her cute bob! :-) Love you!
So cute and such a big girl too! Love you Tessie!
Post a Comment