I got to hang out with my Mimi one day when Mommy and Tessa went to the pumpkin patch. I would have liked to go, but it was still a little warm for me to be outside. Plus, I can't keep up with my big sister yet. Next year, I will chase after her in those corn fields! I also got to meet some new cousins this month, the Smiths! My cousin Tess was very cuddly.

My big sister Tessa loves me a lot. I am getting a little tougher, so her roughness doesn't bother me as much. I love it when she sits and talks to me. She even tries to pick me up and burp me...she tries anyway. She is just so interested in everything that I do, which isn't much yet. I can't wait till we can play together, and even wrestle!
I LOVE NAKEDNESS! Now that I have gotten a little more meat on my bones, I really enjoy laying around in my diaper. I am sure once it gets colder, I won't be doing much of that anymore.
3 comments:
How Sweet! Love that little guy!
So sweet, love seeing Nate and Tessa together!
So precious! I just love seeing pictures as he gets older and more expressive. And Tessa is just precious, too, with those pony tails and "two jobbies"! :-) Love you all!
Post a Comment