Monday, August 22, 2011

Tessa's 2nd Year!

This weekend we celbrated Tessa's 2nd birthday. We enjoyed a small party with close family and friends. Tessa was just so excited to have everyone at our house. This second year of her life has been pretty crazy, but she remains our sweet and energetic little girl. We are so blessed with her in our lives. Hope you enjoy her year at a glance.

PS: Tessa really enjoyed having everyone sing happy birthday to her. Even after the candles were taken away, she was still asking for "more" singing.

Tessa Two Years from rebturley on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

That's Grammy's girl...almost always with a huge smile on her face. So blessed to be a part of her days and many of these funny moments...the 4th round of Happy Birthday an all time classic in family stories!! So dear...love her way too much! Always, Mom K...Grammy

Morgan Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you!

Kameron Meyer said...

Oh my word...how cute can she be? We love her so much. Unbelievable how in some pictures she looks so much like Adam, but then the very next picture (like the one of her in the denim hat with flower) I see a spitting image of her mama! Happy second birthday, Tessa! Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Gentry said...

I can't even take how cute she is!! I miss her so much it hurts. Wish I could have been there to celebrate and sing to her. Love her so much!