Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Few Months Overdue!

The last few months, our family has been really busy. We have been able to keep up with a few of our most important events but have left out many of the cute monthly photos we typically post. So here is a bunch of photos taken over the past few months. Enjoy!

Tessa 15 - 19 Months from rebturley on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She sure shows how BUSY she is...even in pictures! Those are so cute! She is getting to look so grown up with her expressions! I LOVE HER!!!

Kameron Meyer said...

Oh my heavens, she is ADORABLE! I just can't wait to see her again...and all my nieces and nephews! What fun they will all have together! Love you guys! (I just love seeing photos that remind me of watching you, Raggs, as my little sister...she is such a combination of you and Adam - but her own little person! Love her!)

Morgan Family said...

She is looking like such a big girl...we miss her!!! Can't wait to see you in 240+ days!

Gentry said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't even take it!! I miss her so much! She is getting so big. And looks so much like you raggs! I love her!!