Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tessa loves the Zoo!



Two weeks ago, I got to go to the Phoenix Zoo for the first time. I have visited many zoos already: San Diego, North Carolina and the Wildlife World Zoo. (I might get to go to the Denver Zoo in April, but we will see!) I just love getting to enjoy the nice weather and see all the animals!


As you can see I saw many animals. My favorite was the lion. I now know how to roar like a lion. (My new favorite movie is Lion King.)





A big first for me this trip turned out to be my favorite thing there! I LOVED THE PETTING ZOO! I followed those goats around like crazy.





Most of them just laid there and let me brush their hair. Some tried to walk a way, but I knew they couldn't go very far!






When we finished with the goats, I got to find another fun activity...the slide. I loved sliding so much, Mommy and Daddy had to entice me away from it with an ICEE. (I sure did enjoy that ICEE!)





I can't wait to go back with my cousins, hopefully over Spring Break! See you later, alligator!

4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

Tessa loves anmials like her Mommy used to when she was litle...just hope she doesn't try to catch gophers and get bit like she did! Love watching her and the joy she lives each day with...also like her Mommy! Hugs, Gram

Kameron Meyer said...

She is changing and growing each time we see pictures! She doesn't look like a baby anymore...she looks like a very busy, curious toddler! (Jack has yet to go to a zoo, so maybe we can do a cousin trip in December when we are all together!) Love you guys!

Kergers said...

Tessa you will have to show Mia how to brush the goats! (and not be afraid of them) I agree with Kam on a cousins trip to the zoo.

Gentry said...

She is getting so big!! Ahhhh I miss her so much! Looks like she had lots of fun...maybe she will remember this zoo more than the san diego one because it was hands on :) Love & miss you all!