Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tessa at 6 Months

Tessa at 6 months from rebturley on Vimeo.

Today Tessa turned 6 months old. This has been quite an exciting month of firsts! Tessa's first Superbowl, Tessa's first Valentine's Day and of course Tessa's first try at rice cereal. She has taken to the cereal really well. (You will even see a picture of her reading the cereal box, making sure the contents are edible.) Tessa is beginning to vocalize noises that sound like she is trying to talk. She also is starting to move her legs trying ever so hard to crawl. We love seeing her grow and develop. We hope you enjoy our pics. There were so many of them, we had to just throw them into a slide show. Enjoy!
Love, Reagan, Adam and Tessa

4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

SOOO very cute...love the song..how DO you come up with these?? Tessie is so fun...the pictures show her funny nature...love them! Hugs, Grammy!

Dana Erickson said...

I agree, the song is super cute! I cant believe Tessa is already 6 months old! The time is flying... Cute montage, i just wanna squeeze her :)

Morgan Family said...

Gracie and I jut watched sweet Tessa and Gracie was smiling and laughing at her big cousin the whole time (she likes the music too!!) Give her a hug and kiss from all of us! J, M, L, B and G!

Kameron Meyer said...

So cute!!! I want to eat her? Was that her eating Jack's valentine? I love her so much! We miss you guys!