Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 Months and counting...

Today our little one is officially 3 months old. We can't even believe that this much time has already passed. She has changed so much in such a short time. She is doing better holding her head up.

We have found that she loves bath time....just not the part where she has to get dressed after.

She finally grew out of her bassinet and is now sleeping in the play yard. This was the photo we took of her before taking the bassinet out. As you can see, she doesn't fit too well. I just love the expression on her face though.
Daddy takes advantage of picture opportunities...like here with our Mr. Bingley.
She is now big enough to sit in her sling. She seems to like the closeness.
Lastly, she has learned to giggle. Her precious little laugh is so contagious. She often responds to funny faces.
Unfortunately Mommy goes back to work on Monday. I have been blessed with 14 weeks of maternity leave. Despite the fact that it will be nice to begin receiving a paycheck once again, it is so hard to think of the moments I will miss with my little one. Lucky for me I am only working 4 hours a day. Hopefully I won't miss out on to much. Looking forward to our first Christmas as a family of three! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Kameron Meyer said...

She is so precious...even more so in person! I know going back to work will be hard for you Raggie. Your little girl will be waiting those four hours for her Mommy to come get her! Maybe she'll take long morning naps and then be ready to play and be happy with you! We're praying for you.

Morgan Family said...

Happy 3 months little Tessa! We will be praying for you and Mommy as you adjust to her going back to work! We love yoU!

Becky Kerger said...

My Tessa is growing up so fast and such a delight to all of us. I will miss her...and the rest of you while I am in NC for a time...hugs and Kisses...Grammy