She is growing very quickly. Here she looks quite large in Aunt Shelby's arms.
We still love to take naps in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Here are some of the pictures that the photographer took of her at 5 weeks. Originally we agreed to let them come and take pics because they promised us a free 8x10. I somehow knew I wasn't going to be able to get only one.



How could I have resisted not buying these shots, right?


That is all for now. Month #3 is expected to be quite exciting as well!
2 comments:
Okay, these shots are just way too cute...I see her often and there are still expressions I havent seen personally yet...these are great! Looks like she is loved and thriving...good job Mom and Dad!
Love you all...bunches, Mom K...Grammy
She is just so cute, wish we could take a turn babysitting for you so we could sniff on her and rub her head(that's what her cousins would do without a doubt!) Love you!
Post a Comment