Yesterday Tessa turned 1 month old. We can't believe our baby is already 1 month old. She is such a blessing to us and we are so thankful to her. Here she is on her 1 month birthday.


Tessa got a present on her 1 month birthday, her cousin Mia Leann! Mia was born at 12:07 AM on the 21st of September. We are so happy to have another little cousin. Congratulations Auntie Katie and Uncle Nick!


We spent the day Sunday waiting for our little cousin to arrive. Here is her cousins Calvin and Tessa, and aunties Emily and Reagan waiting for her arrival.
Here is Papa Kerger holding Tessa and Grandpa Berneburg holding Calvin.

Tessa did a lot of sleeping at the hospital. Grammy Kerger loves to hold little Tessa and is great at getting her to sleep!

Our family has been so blessed this year. We still have another baby and sister-in-law to welcome into the family in November. What a year!
3 comments:
It has been a fun and full year with so much more to come for the family! We are blessed abundantly and I am one thankful Mom/Gram...
Our Tessa is more precious with each and everyday we get to love on her!Love youall, Mom...Grammy
I know this pic was in a prior post, but the Picture of Tessa sleeping on Adams belly while he is computering might be the image of the year.
Okay...that second photo of Tessa is about the most adorable picture I've ever seen! I want to....no, not eat her like you Raggs...I want to bundle her up in my arms and give her the tenderest little kiss on her forehead! I love her so much...and we love you guys, too!
Post a Comment