Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crib Construction!

As we prepare for our little one to arrive, there seems to be so much to do. Adam and I finally decided on a crib set we both liked. Most of the pieces came pre-assembled, but soon to be Daddy Adam and Uncle Shane were able to share in the fun of piecing the crib together. They both looked like they had everything under control, and it didn't take them very long to finish.















Just look at that craftsmanship!

Here is the finished product. We hope our little one likes what Mommy and Daddy picked out for her.
We can't wait for Baby Girl Turley to arrive! What will our next project be???

4 comments:

Becky Kerger said...

I LOVE the furniture...I am sure our Baby Girl will love it too! What a great Dad and Uncle she has making life good for her already!! Counting the days...
Love, Mom...Grammy

Morgan Family said...

So cute, we can't wait to see our baby girl cousin in that precious crib! Love you!

CaptainQuestionMark said...

I think that the next project should be making matching Daddy-Daughter footy pajamas. I'm thinking Adam's will be Batman and she can be Robin.

Amy said...

Great construction photos~ The furniture you chose is awesome! The room is coming together really cute...you're almost ready!
Amy~Mimi